Electronic Ignition Failure

Hi all; I put an electronic conversion kit on our 67 about 2 years ago. It
came with a new Ballast resistor with only 2 terminals (the old one had 4). I
carried the old distributor around for about a year, but have yet to have a
problem with the new system. I had changed the charging sys. earlier, so the
mounting bracket for the old regulator was a handy place to mount the control
box.
    Larry
    67 Crown 4DRHT