Electronic Ignition Failure

I will add what I experienced on Electronic ignitions. The heat sink got hotter on the brain and would fail after around 9,000 miles. Chrysler would put them near the exhause and they will not cool in that area. I then ran an extended harness so the brain would mount on the front side of the radiator support and from then on, never was there another failure. I have different brains for different rpm ranges on my Daytona for example. One for the race track where it runs between 4,000 and 7,000 rpm. Then another for the street at lower rpm. The Imperials have the blue box. The two brains are mounted together so if one fails, simply unplug the harness connector and plug into the other. No tools needed. I have had these ignitions since they came out in about 1972.  Joe Machado