Electronic Ignition Failure

--- dardal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Just keep in mind that the
> point ignition will always get you home, even if it
> requires more
> maintenance/attention than the electronic ignition.
>
> D^2, 2x68s

I have to agree.  My Mopar electronic ignition
conversion gave out on my 66 LeBaron.  At night.  In
the rain.  At 70mph.  18-wheelers on both sides of the
car.  With someone else behind the wheel!   After my
heart attack, the next day I threw it in the trash and
put the original point distributor back in.  Haven't
had a bit of trouble since.

Chris H.

60 NY T&C
66 Crown Convertible