68, R134 conversion

I am sure this has come up before.

My 68 Lebaron used to run Freeze 12.  However, over the past winter, it lost
charge.  Nobody in town carries Freeze 12 (that is except one mechanic that I
have reasons not to visit).  I am considering converting to 134.  A local shop
quoted $250.  I am wondering if I can do this myself and save some $.  Anybody
knows of a conversion kit for these cars?  Has anybody installed it?

THanx

D^2, 2x68s