JFK Ghia/ Jackie... Drive or Walk?

Wayne: I agree that it wasn't walking distance at all, but no way was the
distance 15 miles, if we are talking the distance from the National
Cathedral to Arlington Cemetary, which is right across the river. The
distance is more like 2 or 3 miles. In fact, you could take the furthest
distance possible within DC to Arlington Cemetary and not get 15 miles.

I grew up in the DC area, in Alexandria, Va.

Currell 59.7

53 Imperial Custom