JFK Ghia/ Jackie... Drive or Walk?

Dear Wayne & Currell,

I watched the funeral but my memory is not as good as your's.  Thanks for
reminding me of the details.

However, St. Patrick's is in New York, I'm pretty sure.  And I don't think
they went to the National Cathedral, which is (I think) off Wisconsin Avenue
and quite far north, almost to Bethesda (?).  (It may not be that far-- it's
been awhile since I lived in D.C., but the Nat'l Cathedral is definitely not
within walking distance of the Capitol.)

I believe they went to a smaller Catholic church near the Capitol that JFK had
visited while he was alive; however, I can't remember its name.

Mark M