Help again -oil pressure

Hello All;
 Funny thing that this discussion about the oil pump screen came up just
after I was reading about engine oiling systems in my new car book.
Apparently if the oil pump pickup screen gets clogged or blocked in most
modern engines, the oil pump will draw oil directly from the crank case
through a bypass. I would check the oil level, and if sufficient, drop the
pan and check the oil pump itself. My thinking is that your oil pump might
be worn out since the lifters only tick after the engine is warmed up and
the oil thins out.
Best Of Luck
Best Regards
Arran Foster
1954 Imperial Newport
Needing A Left Side Taillight Bezel and other trim parts.