No Subject

Anders, I live in Austin.  I cannot help you find the lenses though.  If
someone in the IML has them, they can ship them to my address, and I can give
them to your friends.  But I am not sure what the benefit of that is.  They can
be shipped directly to you for probably not that much more money.

D^2, Austin TX