Please Welcome rgranadajr

New Subscriber(s): rgranadajr
Email Address is: rgranadajr@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Henderson,Nevada

Car(s) owned: 1981 Imperial Light Blue/dark blue leather/two door

Self-Introduction: this is the first time I own a Imperial. Im more of a
Ford kind of guy . The only thing I drove was a 1972 1/2 ton pick-up.until I
gave it back to my dad last month.So I went and got a BMW 86 four door tint
windows sun roof it drove real good UNTIL it got stolen last month on the
20th. SO yesterday me and my girl friend put a down on this 1981 Imperial.It
has no body damage except for maybe a paint job  and the interior is in good
shape all original.