Please Welcome Marty Trendler

New Subscriber(s): Marty Trendler
Email Address is: mtnose@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: California

Car(s) owned: 1-1959 Imperial La Baron 4 Door Sedan, color-copper spice,
interior-pewter broadcloth, a/c, pw st, pw bks, pw bench seat w/swivel out
seats, push btn trans, foot sw controlled am radio, pw attn. condition-4,
drivable and has less then 80,000 mi. 1 of 510 of this make.

Self-Introduction: The first owner had the car garage kept for 17 years.I
believe he was a Imperial car salesman in Phila and eithier special ordered
this car or bought it after someone cancelled their order.The second owner
bought it with 17,000 miles on it, in the late 70's, and drove it. I do not
believe any work was done to the car at during this time period.I bought the
car in 1987 from the second owner in Pendel Pa. It was in disrepair and not
running but only had 38,000 miles on it. I had allot of work done and drove
the car some. I lived in Levittown Pa at that time. In 1999 I moved to
California and shipped the car out here via car carrier. I have it stored
out of the weather. I have had allot of work done, and allot to go. This
project has been on hold for many years but I now wish to continue with
restoring it. Anybody that could help with info or suggestions is welcome to
e-mail me. I would like to just hear from other Imperial car owners.