saying goodbye

Hello all.
I have recently made a very difficult decision: I have decided to sell my
1960 Crown. This was not a decision I made lightly, but I realized that I
simply do not have the means (time or money) to keep it any longer. I am
joining the Air Force reserve this summer and I can't keep it at my parents'
house because they are moving, and I simply cannot afford to keep it in
storage (and if I could, where would it be? In Texas with me or in
Connecticut with my folks?). And so, in an effort to keep her alive, I
wanted to turn to the people whom I trust most to restore it and ask if
anyone out there is interested in buying it. I will probably be asking for
about $1200, and if that sounds at all high, bear in mind that these cars
are extremely rare up north. If anyone is interested or knows of someone who
is/who might be, please let me know (you can e-mail me privately at
nate@xxxxxxxx). Thank you for all the help you all have provided; I can say
in all honesty I will miss being an Imperial owner and a member of this
mailing list.
Sincerly,
Nate Parker