4th Annual Imperial Gathering Florence Oregon

4th Annual Imperial Gathering Florence Oregon

Hi All,

Here's your REMINDER and INVITATION to the 4th Annual Imperial Gathering at
Florence Oregon.  All the information you need can be found on the website:

http://www.imperialclub.com/Events/Rhody.htm

If you need additional information feel free to contact me directly at
Leslie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or on my Cell Phone
541 999 1493

Friday afternoon if I get enough people interested we'll cruise up the coast
to somewhere scenic.  Then Friday night we meet at our local 50's Cafe for
Dinner. Saturday Early we meet for the Car show, then there's time for
dinner at my house, then off to the Cruise, and then back for the bonfire at
the beach.  Imperialists are great people and we have a blast every year,
come with or without a car.  You can see Pictures and read the stories from
the previous 3 years from the page listed above.

Today I got a wonderful message from Simo Harkila a longtime IML'er who will
be coming from Finland (obviously without his Imperial) but he would sure
love to see YOURS.  So lets make this a great turn out for him.

Please let me know if you'll be attending.

Leslie  '67 Sedan