75 Headlight doors

My 75 right door is sticking when opening or closing. It is catching on the
bottom. This causes the left one not to close all the way. I don't readily
see how to adjust by visual or by looking at shop manual. Anyone know how to
move door so it won't catch on the bottom part of the opening? There must be
an adjustment as it has worked properly since I acquired it in 1985.

Matt Hopkins
66 Crown- freshly washed and waxed for a show tomorrow
75 Lebaron Crown Coupe- freshly washed for show
92 Imperial- not washed a little dusty-will have to stay home unchaperoned