Help with converting from Budd calipers?

Help with converting from Budd calipers?

Just seen this Found this link to an outfit in Texas
that might have
a sane, affordable and originality-preserving approach
to upgrading our Imperial brakes.

http://www.praisedynobrake.com/

Has anyone tried this out?

Steve

I checked it out and it looks like they go to the
fiftys don't know how far.  Might be just the ticket.
RC

 --- William Herbert <Willbarc@xxxxxxx> wrote: > I
just looked it up. They have a website. White Post