From: WC Roddick [mailto: roscoe1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 22:46:09 -0400
Subject: Re: IML: Weather Stripping

Rick, try Restoration
Specialties & Supply, Inc

href="">http://www.restorationspecialties.com/

They pretty much carry it all, and I'm pretty sure
a lot of these higher priced catalog companies get their stuff from
them.

Bill & Tami Roddick
1964 Imperial Crown 4DR
HT
1972 'Cuda 340
1988 Cherokee Laredo
1995 Concorde
1997
Wrangler

href="">Hicntry04@xxxxxxx

Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2003 8:42 PM

Subject: IML: Weather Stripping

FAMILY="SANSSERIF">Hello to all.

I am looking for information on where I can get weather stripping for windows
and doors. Can anyone help?

Thanks
Rick Coleman
64 Crowne