From: "Leslie" <kansas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2003 9:25 AM
Subject: IML: Please Welcome a New Member Michael Jones (1993)

New Subscriber(s): Micheal Jones
Email Address is: salimathere@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Philadelphia

Car(s) owned: Black 1993

Self-Introduction: My sister recently purchased a new car and I was given
the Imperial.
Amechanic told her that she needed a new brake system and the cost would be
$1500.00. I decided to search around and found this helpful website. Are the
parts for a master cylinder readily availabe for this car? Does anyone know
the costs of these repairs?