From: "Ted Blackington" <cebuisle@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2003 8:26 PM
Subject: IML: headliner stain problem

Hello club!

I appreciate the replies to my headliner problems. I removed a section of
chrome molding above
the windshield and took a corner with one stain loose. I did not find any
sign of a dead mouse,
and there is no odor. As I said earlier-I have found a pile of insulation in
the trunk after not using
the car all winter, so I know mice have been in it. Did the insulation come
from above the headliner??
Did Chrysler use insulation up there? Furthermore-if some of the insulation
is missing, could this have
caused condensation on the inside of the steel roof to drip down onto the
headliner? The two stains
appear rust-colored . And to my original question do they still make fabric
spray in cans as they used to??
I know they make it to re-color vinyl, as I have used it recently on my 91
LeBaron--

Oh yes-one stain is next to the dome light, so this wouldn't be from loose
screws on the outside molding
cap. And, my car has factory air-possibly Ma Mopar insulated the roof??

Thanks to all!

Ted Blackington
cebuisle@xxxxxxx