customs

Aprox ten years ago,  a friend sold his 1951 Lincon, ( not an Imperial you might say ! but.) The guy that bought the car was from the U.S.A. We thought at the time it was quiet amuseing that he travelled all that way to buy this Lincon. When we asked him why he came to England to find this particular model he replied,  ...... he could NOT  find one, all the ones that he knew off had been chopped , customised etc. I know that some model Imperials are more common than others , but it would be a sad time to be in that situation.
I will get off my soap box now !!!
Regards
Dave
1960 Le Baron sedan.