Customs

Hello All,
I agree with the gentleman that said that a lot of "Customs" are usually ready for the junk pile. If the builder is expecting BIG BUCKS for the finished product the person will buy low to make a large profit. From my viewpoint, I would rather see a mild custom that saves an old car, than to see them crushed. I get really mad at the demo derby guys. they assume that Imperials are nothing more than a stylized truck that they can demolish. These are the same people that would redo a Frank Lloyd Wright home to suit their eclectic tastes.

                                                           Allan From Billings, Montana