Need parts for a 63

If you don't receive a response from a clubmember with parts to offer, you might want to check out the salvage yards that specialize in Imperials under "parts" on the OIC webpage.  http://www.imperialclub.com/Part/Yards/index.htm

-Kenyon

TJHTOY@xxxxxxx wrote:
Hello fellow members,

I have a 63 crown coupe that is a beautiful ride.  While having some work done on the car, a gentleman backed his pick-up truck into my front end.  Fortunately, only the front bumper top extension on the driver side and the light pod rings on the driver side have been damaged.

I am looking for these parts.  Anyone who has spares and would be willing to part with them, please email me.

Thank you,

Trace Hawthorne
63 crown coupe
tjhtoy@xxxxxxx