restoration order?

Is their a proper order in which you restore a car? let me explain. here is the order I was going to go in. replace the carrier bearing, get a broken piece of glass replaced. engine pulled and redone top to bottom, engine compartment redone while the engine is out. brakes job.paint job, including door jams and replace needed rubber and smaller hard to remove chrome redone. interior redone, trunk redone, large chrome parts redone. windshield replaced, lenses and emblems replaced. Tires. Is this the best order to do this, or am I doing something wrong? And, or am I missing something? (If I left a car part out, it most likely has been redone or is in great original condition)
-Marty  1959 Le Baron