Treasures in the park

 Hello all,

  My small town of Sherrard, Illinois (technicaly it's a village and no I am not the village idiot) is having it's second "Treasures in the park and car show". I call it a car show with crap in the grass. It's my job to come up with the cars so I thought I would invite every one from the Imperial club first. It takes place july 26th. No entry fees. No prizes. Just showing off and making fun of Dana Millers Crosley. If you would like to come drop me a line at rind@xxxxxxxxxxxx and let me know. Looking forward to seeing you.

   Buck Rind and his 62 Imperial "Das Boot"