Sunday Drive

After my 15 hour shift, I took a ride around today.
Went through what I consider my home town (but not
where I was born- rather where I spent a portion of my
childhood).

Being dusk, all the hot rodders, classics, etc were
coming out to hit Erie Blvrd (those who go to the
Syracuse 'Nats would know what I mean by Erie...).

Everything was going smoothly... even no A604
problems.

So I decide to do some hard driving, fast
accelerations, etc here and there. Suddenly I fell the
car's acceleration become much more difficult for the
car.

Letting off the brakes, car started to slow down at
once- no coasting like normally (hell, at idle I do
15mph, lol). Could really fell like whatever was
slowing me down was coming from the front.

Get home, and as I get out of my car it hits me- that
non-mistakable smell of brake pads being over used.
Look at the hub caps- covered with brake dust. Looks
like the front cylinders are sticking....

Guess that means it's time for that anual car keepup
weekend... on my to-do list thus far:

1) Change oil and oil filter
2) Flush coolant system
3) Replace hoses (got stainless hoses to replace with)
4) Fix a new but small leak in the rubber/silcone
windshield seal
5) Replace the brake pads, possibly front cylinders
6) Anual A604 flush, filter replacement, etc
7) Spark plug replacement
8) Assorted Body Restoration- remove a ding in the
hood, repaint underbody (anual job on daily drivers in
my area if you plan on keeping the car intact!). Also
got to repaint the bottom of the rear passenger's
fender- for some reason all the paint is gone there
now (???- no flaking, chips, or scratches in the
metal!).
9) Got to reglue the rear view mirror and get that
back on!

Anyone think of anything else? Belt, sensors put off
until I do the MS and blower install (as that will
call for replacement of the belt, many pulley's,
sensors, etc). Suspension parts all new enough to
still be good. Should be able to get most of it done
in one big weekend. Did I forget something?