Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2003 9:29 AM
Subject: Re: IML: 69 Auto Temp Question

I don't know if the Auto Temp system in the 69 is the same as the 72 but if it is I highly recomend Performance Analysis Corp. in Tennessee.He has what ever you need for it. I recently bought an aluminum servo from him(he only has rebuilt now) and he was very prompt shipping and when I got a part that the post office had damaged he immediately sent me a second at no charge.I'm sure that cost him as I live in Canada.
Tony 72 Imperial LeBaron(Genie)
With by Chrysler on the trunk