Any one in Pasadena Calif to look over a 66 for me?

Any one in Pasadena Calif to look over a 66 for me?

I found a 66 Lebaron and the guy doesnt tell me much its like pulling teeth to get answers so perhaps if someone is in the area they can do a fellow car nut a favor and I return the favor in NJ or Nj  for someone?
Also found a total rat town and country 80s convert it does have decent leather and the the fake wood for back up parts if anyone needs it...