Please Welcome Daniel maiers

New Subscriber(s): Daniel  maiers
Email Address is: dsmaiers@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Montana

Car(s) owned: 1956 2 door hard top desert rose and white, 1956 4 door sedan
desert rose and white, 1956 4 door hard top desert rose and white, 1956  4
door hard top blue, 1956 4 door sedan...  parts.

Self-Introduction: I am Dan Maiers.  My Dad has had a chrysler imperial off
and on since 1955.  We have had a 56 4 door sedan since 83.  We finally
started restoring it.  We found a lot of 4 1956 imperials for a great
price...  we thought we could make a couple of good ones and part out a
couple to help others and pay for the hobby.  We love talking about them and
exchanging info.  I am also a web designer and look forward to creating a
website soon on all the info we encounter while in the restoration and fun
process....  please drop us a line.  Thanks...Dan