Please Welcome Jerry Maiers

New Subscriber(s): Jerry Maiers
Email Address is: rockhound@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Montana

Car(s) owned: 1956 2 door hard top desert rose and white, 1956 4 door sedan
desert rose and white, 1956 4 door hard top desert rose and white, 1956  4
door hard top blue, 1956 4 door sedan...  parts.

Self-Introduction: I have had a chrysler imperial off and on since 1955.  We
have had a 56 4 door sedan since 83.  We finally started restoring it.  We
found a lot of 4 1956 imperials for a great price...  we thought we could
make a couple of good ones and part out a couple to help others and pay for
the hobby.  We love talking about them and exchanging info. My son is also a
web designer and we look forward to creating a website soon on all the info
we encounter while in the restoration and fun process.....