REMINDER--2003 Southern Regional Imperial & Chrysler Meet

REMINDER--2003 Southern Regional Imperial & Chrysler Meet

Elijah,

Good news.  My husband and I will be coming up early
Friday, so we'll be at the cookout Friday night.  What
can we bring (other than BYOB)?

Melissa Graham
62 Crown Imperial
4 door