Imperials, environmentally friendly! was: Federal Funding of ...

Imperials, environmentally friendly! was: Federal Funding of ...

Eric, unfortunately the biggest automotive scams are made with the environment
as an excuse.  The best example is the recent hydrogen car.

> A true
> environmentalist drives an old car like my '64 Barracuda because it takes
> less to maintain this vehicle than the enrgy required to make a new
> automobile.

Absolutely!  Also, it lasts indefinately, so you won't have to buy a new one
every 2 years.  Our Imperials may not fit very well in this category since they
are gas guzzlers.  But if you only drive your car in longer trips and walk or
use another car for the short trips, it may no be that bad.  I admit though, I
do not drive Imperials because of my love to the environment!

D^2, 2 gas guzzling 68's!