Parts Needed 1956 Imperial

I'd suggest looking through the "Parts" section at www.imperialclub.com and looking to the bottom for salvage yards.  There are several reputable people that should have the entire list, including Imperial Heaven and Lowell Howe, among others.

We have a number of newer members, and the question about where to find parts is one that usually comes up often here.  If you have not strolled around the website lately, you owe it to yourself.  There's some really dynamite content that's been added lately to almost every year.

-Kenyon

RonSmithAZ@xxxxxxx wrote:

  I've taken on a project for another collector and need the following parts:
  4 gang power window switch for the drivers door
  L/S outside door handle
  Trunk medalian
   Full wheel disc.
  If anyone can help in locating these parts, please contact me directly @   RonSmithAZ@xxxxxxx