scam playing along

Watch out there is others to.  Having the same problem
selling my 55 imp Some guy from Africa wanted me to
take a money order send him the rest back from my
check acc.  Man they must think us peaple from the
hills is dumb.  RC Mt

bborH@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote: > I have a 71 Imperial for
sale and a scam artist