61 Imperial on fire today

That was not a horn relay it was the starter relay.
Does your car have 413 wedge or is it some other type
of enging?  Relay you should be able to get a NAPA I
am more conserned about your wiring and starter.  good
luck  61 is a neat car drove a 62 for years. RC  Ps
check the starter and the wires to the starter.

Shirley Nimmo <SDARM2@xxxxxxx> wrote: > Hi IMLer's;

=====