Imperial FS and Imperial Sighting

I saw what looked like a '77 convertable (?) the other
day- bright red with a white or off-white top.

Looked through the classifieds and noticed a '62 Crown
Imperial for sale near my area- baldwinsville, NY-
priced at $3200 (no pic or other info listed).

That's the first time I've seen a pre-80's Imperial in
my neck of the woods except for Syracuse 'Nats time. I
think I saw one on the highway as I was on a road trip
leaving the area (I've missed the 'Nats every year and
I live 20 minutes from the show!- maybe this year I'll
make it!).