cletron 72 Imperial, lower control arms

Anyone know what this part is? I found it under the dash on the passenger
side of my 72 Imperial with six wires going to it. It was not secured to
anything, just sitting on top of the conditioned air duct.

Cletron Mark 1  23498   2884863

There was quite a good article on lower control arm bushing replacement and
reinforcement of the lower arms in one of the latest Mopar muscle magazines.
They did not recommend using poly in the lower arm saying it would not be
gripping anything!? Did not really understand that one.They recommended
pressing out the rubber and then tacking a large washer to the remaining
outer shell(carefully) and then using this surface to press out the outer
bushing shell. Reinforcements for the arms are supplied by AR Engineering
and are welded on. Looks like a nice touch.

Robin Giesbrecht