Cletron part for 72 Imperial

According to the '72 Mopar Parts Catalog, item 2884 863 is the crossover for
the speaker system for your stereo.

That seems to fit the description. I guess you could unplug the wires and
see if the speakers still work, assuming you have the factory radio still
there.

Chris in LA
67 Crown
78 NYB Salon