69 Headlight Door Relay Quest.

My headlight doors have decided to stay up no matter if the lights are on or not.
I am assuming that it is the headlight door relay misbehaving.
There are 2 listings in the parts manual
one for cars built prior to 12/9/68
and one after 12/9/68.
How does one tell which it is?
Where is the relay located physically?