cletron 72 Imperial, lower control arms

--- Robin Giesbrecht <robings@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Anyone know what this part is? I found it under the
> dash on the passenger
> side of my 72 Imperial with six wires going to it.
> It was not secured to
> anything, just sitting on top of the conditioned air
> duct.
> Cletron Mark 1  23498   2884863

As Chris noted, this part is the crossover for the
speakers.  It works in conjunction with the right/left
control on the radio and the front/rear fader control
(that chrome dial to the left of the map light) to
send the right "amount" of sound to the various
speakers for your stereo multiplex system.

The proper home for it is just behind the glove box.
If you look in your glove box, there should be two
holes in the center of the back panel, which is where
the crossover should be attached.

Elijah