Please Re-Welcome Rober Chocolate (1967)

Please Re-Welcome Rober Chocolate (1967)

New Subscriber(s): Robert Chocolate
Email Address is: bobbob747@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Los Angeles

Car(s) owned: 1967 Crown Conv (white with black leather)

Self-Introduction: Hey crew, I'm back after A little hiatus from the
computer. The Imp is running like a top, but I really need help with my
headlight switch. I tried to clean it with some contact cleaner from radio
shack but it didnt help much. An NOS switch would be great or a rebuilt one
would be fantastic. Also, what happened to the supra savior rotor deal, hey
its been a while for me. Thanks