Please Welcome a new Member Shawn Adams (1990)

Please Welcome a new Member Shawn Adams (1990)

New Subscriber(s): Shawn Adams
Email Address is: mouthpiece27@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Las Vegas, Nevada

Car(s) owned: 1990 Imperial

Self-Introduction: I don't know what to say I have had my Imperial for about
a year now and I couldn't be happier except the fact that I can't find
anyone to tell me why it overheats. Other than that it is a wonderful
car...especially the sound system which is stock except the CD deck.