Please Welcome a New Member Ony Coutinho (1954)

Please Welcome a New Member Ony Coutinho (1954)

New Subscriber(s): Ony Coutinho
Email Address is: onycoutinho@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brasil

Car(s) owned: Chrysler Imperial 1954 Sedan BLUE

Self-Introduction: i AM THE NEW OWNER THE CHRYSLER IMPERIAL.I LIVE IN
COPACABANA -RIO DE JANEIRO - BRASIL. THIS IS THE MY 06 CAR CHRYSLER IN MY
COLLECTION.
04 DESOTOS 46,47,48 E 52 ,01 PLYMOUTH BELVEDERE 1955 AND CHRYSLER 1954

REGARD

ONY