Please Welcome a New Member Dan Dapen

New Subscriber(s): Dan Dapen
Email Address is: dappen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Lawrence, KS

Car(s) owned: Don't own one yet, but particuarly interested in 1963
converts.

Self-Introduction: Dad, was an Chysler/Plymout/Dodge/Imperial dealer.  I was
very young.  However, always loved the 62 models and the 64s about the best.
By the time I could drive I bought a 1977 New Yorker Brougham 4 dr hdtp, but
also no longer Imperials.  Until 1982, and I was oversees and missed the
opportunity again.