Another Great Product (not spam)

I feel like a sap.

I'm forced to leave a lot of my cars in the driveway, and as yet I
haven't bought car covers for all of them.  Consequently, they are
exposed to the elements and everything that can do to their finish.

Well, there is a big tree right beside the driveway that, every year,
for about 5-6 weeks in the spring, puts out this incredibly sticky,
black, tar-like goo that covers everything, including my cars.  This
year it was really bad.  You couldn't even walk across the drive without
your shoes sticking.  My '68 Crown 4 dr., which is white, actually
turned charcoal grey because of this stuff.

It took me four days-- no exaggeration-- to clean this gunk off my car
using a polisher and Bug & Tar Remover and then Cleaner Wax, and then
going over the hard spots by hand.  The car was covered with millions of
little black sticky freckles, and a lot of 'em I had to scrape off with
my fingernail (still a good tool for detailing!).

Needless to say, this is a major pain in the butt.  I was cussing myself
for not buying a car cover and contemplating cutting down the tree when
I came across the solution to my problems.

It's called "Nu Finish Car Wash with Orange Power."  (I don't work for
these folks and don't get a kickback.)  This stuff is absolutely
amazing.  All I had to do was scrub my other car with this stuff, mixed
with water, and %90 of the sap was gone.  What took me 4 days on the
Crown I accomplished in 30 min. with Nu Finish.

Again, I don't get anything from these folks for saying this.  I just
thought I'd pass it along.  If you ever have to park a car under a tree
like this, you will really appreciate this car washing liquid.  It beats
slaving away with a rag and tar remover anyday!

Mark M