Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 6:58 AM
Subject: IML: re: Wiring diagrams for 59

Ray, congratulations on your new car.  I'm sure some of the 59 owners will be able to help you.  In the meantime, you should make buying a factory shop manual a priority.  They come up on ebay all the time.  Expect to pay about 40 bucks.

KerryP
Patch panels fabricated
Pinkertonk@xxxxxxxxx
dte.net/57imperial
Imperials -- 50 Limo, 57 roadster, 61's, 62, 68 Convert, 73, a 66 300 and a bunch of lesser marques