Floor Repair Complete

I've been thinking about floor boards rusting (from
inside out). You can get some shops to spry a
commercial rubber/plastic coat on pickup beds to
prevent scratches, dents, etc- makes the whole bed
waterproof.

I wonder if a shop could do that the the inside of our
cars- cover the floorboards and make the car
impossible to rust from the inside out (typical of
cars with bad weatherseals, etc). It could be covered
up with carpet and no one could be able to tell it is
there. I've seen many the good cars (including Imps)
get hurt by rust from the inside out on the interior
and trunk floor...

Figure since you've already got the capret out:)

http://www.nybclub.org/membercars/bradhogg/76NYB/floor.htm