Floor Repair Complete

I finished welding patch panels into the NYB today.  I had been stalled
because I ran out of patch material but my neighbour dropped off a van roof
yesterday so today I started at it again.  I cut out a couple pieces and
welded them in.  It's nice to be done that part.  Next I'll get some seam
sealer and cover up all my seams then I can lay my rubber mats on the floor
and put the seats back in.  I won't be getting carpet any time soon so I'll
have to just get the inspection without carpet.  The only things I need to
fix now are the ATC and there is an exhaust leak but I'll have the muffler
shop do that.  I have to put the sunroof back together too, that's just not
an inspection item.

http://www.nybclub.org/membercars/bradhogg/76NYB/floor.htm