Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 6:36 PM
Subject: RE: IML: Please Welcome a new Member Shawn Adams (1990)

Also- the fan on the 90's models can stop working if
the relay for it (located by the battery) is bad.

There are two fans- a large one and a smaller one
located closer to the driver's side (under where the
coolant overflow tank goes on some 3.3 models). If
either stops working, you might get an overheating
issue.