Gas Tank Reairable?

To do it right you'll have to remove the tank, not as big a deal as it
sounds.  Many radiator shops repair leaking gas tanks.  Our tank had a lot
of small holes on TOP, where it meets the trunk floor where you could not
see them.  For that repair the radiator shop cleaned the take out and used a
liquid sealer that is poured in and sloshed around, then dried.  It
basically is a tank liner in a can.  It works great!

Good Luck

Bill & Tami Roddick
1964 Imperial Crown 4DR HT
1972 'Cuda 340