Upholstery question

Hello All,

By late summer, I hope my '65 Crown convert. (Sequoia Green Metallic) will be headed to the upholsterer.  He will be installing the beautiful leather seat covers (Patrician Gold) Gary Goers crafted as well as the carpet and top.  The carpet is sort of caramel color and the top is Sierra Sand (correctly grained).  I have researched this color combination and according to Chrysler records, they were all available together as a body/interior/top color choice.  My question is what color should the well liner be behind the rear seat?  My car originally had a black top and the well liner was black.  I do not care for the black top with the dark green ext. color so I opted for Sierra Sand.  I really would like to do this part of the restoration correctly but am in a quandary as to the correct well liner color with the combination I have chosen.  Should the liner be Patrician Gold vinyl or Sierra Sand vinyl or just plain ole black?  Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Greg McDonnell
Still an "apart car" but not for long!