Albion PA Mopar Meet

Last Sunday was the regional Mopar meet held annually in Albion , PA -
(20 mi SW of Erie). The weather was nice and the show was well
attended - approx 400 cars entered. Imperials however were in short
supply. I had my 51, there was a 63 in the car corral ( asking 5000 -
decent all original - would have needed a paint job), a 70 Le Baron, and
a really nice low mileage 81 - still fuel injected. Best of show went to
a 57 New Yorker 2dr HT.

Greg Acker