Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2003 7:25 PM
Subject: IML: Top Well Color for 60 cvt??

What with the discussion on this topic.  anybody know what was the "correct" color for top wells in '60.  I am planning on a white top, white pearlescent interior and a white well, but thinking now that the top will be black on the passenger side, so maybe the well should be.

What do you say?? Anyone have a definitive answer, please?

I did a white well on my 61 and it looks good to me as the interior is white.  Maybe I should re=think that??

Thanks, Henry Hopkins, Richmond Ca 61/60